One of the most important aspects of every painting project is safety.
At College Works Painting we dedicate time by organizing mandatory comprehensive safety programs for all our painters. Each crew that works on your home carries a Crew Safety binder that includes up-to-date safety guidelines as well as complete procedures for every foreseeable circumstance. Safety meetings are held every seven days in order to update and remind the crews about safe work practices. All Branch Managers and painters employed by College Works Painting have a vested interest in keeping a safe job-site considering that their season bonuses are tied to being safe.
Here are just a few ways that CWP is helping to insure the safety of everyone involved in painting your home:
- College Works Painting is working to create stronger safety standards in the painting industry as a whole.
- CWP mandates all retailers working with them to stock fiberglass ladders. We are very proud to have impacted and changed the painting industry as a whole improving electrical safety.
- College Works Painting does not allow the use of anything but fiberglass ladders on our jobsites!
- College Works Painting actively works to meet and exceed all OSHA requirements for residential house painting including but not limited to: Frequent job site safety meetings, use of harnesses while working on roofs, reporting of injuries and illnesses according to OSHA regulations. College Works Painting actively works to meet and exceed all OSHA requirements for residential house painting including but not limited to: Frequent job site safety meetings, use of harnesses while working on roofs, reporting of injuries and illnesses according to OSHA regulations.
- Safety meetings are part of every training College Works Painting provides
- Safety meetings are held every week with every crew (Twice OSHA requirements)
Material Safety Data Sheets
- Frazee Paint: http://www.frazee.com/
- ICI/Glidden: http://www.glidden.com/
- Kelly-Moore Paints: http://www.kellymoore.com/
- Kwal Paint: http://www.kwalhowells.com/
- Miller Paint: http://www.millerpaint.com/
- Parker Paint: http://www.parkerpaint.com/
- Rodda Paint: http://www.roddapaint.com/
- Sherwin-Williams: http://www.sherwin-williams.com/